The Authority in Body Mechanics
Dr. Meghan Braun
Speaker, Author, Trainer, Doctor, Business OwnerJoin Our Group on Facebook »
About Dr. Meghan Braun
Owner of Body Mechanics Physical Therapy, a cash-based Physical Therapy clinic, and Co-Founder/Director of The Lax Box: Jacksonville’s premier indoor/outdoor lacrosse training and sports performance facility. Former NCAA Div III basketball and lacrosse athlete, current international lacrosse athlete and medical staff for UWG. Works with athletes across all ages and athletic careers to enhance performance and reduce injury while maintaining proper movement awareness.
Are You Primed to Achieve the Goals Most Important to You?
- Restoring Your Mental Prowess
- Enhancing Athletic Performance
- Strength & Conditioning
- Women in Athletics
- Injury Prevention and Movement
- Capturing Youth Athletic Attention
- Restoring Athletes Mindset Following Injury
Please contact for more details on different topics available.
“Dr. Braun’s journal outlined an excellent plan to follow during my recovery. She creates an easy to use and understand journaling tool to help steer and guide my progress!!.” – Chad Belger, RecoveryRX
“Dr. Meghan Braun has the most positive energy at our BNI meetings every week! She brings a unique idea each week and encourages us to make healthier decisions everyday. Her dedication and enthusiasm is truly an asset to our group!” – Jill Vickers, BNI member
- Best in Jacksonville 2018 & 2020: PT
- 2x North Florida Regional Lacrosse Coach
- Published Author of 3 Journals
- Producer of “Chalk Talk with The Doc”
- University of Dallas News
- Vital Proteins Lively Blog
- Under Armour MyFitness Pal Blog
- The Florida Times-Union Jacksonville.com
- Iwantabuzz.com TV
PAST PRESENTATIONS INCLUDE:
- Jacksonville University
- The University of St. Augustine
- Shriner’s Children’s Hospital
- Business Networking International
- Toastmasters International
- Life Care Centers
- NorthJax Crossfit
- Various Podcasts
- RiverCity Science Academy
AS FEATURED ON:
Dr. Meghan Braun’s Proven Approach – The PRIME Process™
A variety of treatment methods are available to relieve pain and restore functional mobility.
Patient-centered treatment plans to return you to the activities you enjoy and need to perform efficiently.
STRENGTH & CONDITIONING
Encouraging physical and mental prowess to discover the body’s potential for healing and strength.